YOU PRINT. WE DO HIGH SPEED TIPPING.
Companies that produce consumer products are going to ever-increasing lengths to get samples into the hands of consumers. This is good news to the graphic arts industry because most of the product samples are tipped onto or inserted into a printed piece.
To facilitate this tip-on market, we use high speed, high quality machinery to tip-on a variety of products, from gift cards and shampoo packs to envelopes and coupons.
- Our machinery glues on and registers many pieces within 1/8″ accuracy
- The glues we use greatly reduces paper tear when the product is removed
- We can fold carriers once or twice in-line after tipping
- We can in-line glue carriers closed or add a clip/wafer seal
- We can in-line inkjet address carriers and bulk box or post office bag