We produce screen printed vinyl binders. Of course the volume has dropped dramatically but there is still a need for them. Vinyl binders come in hundreds of capacities, sizes and styles. The trend for metal ring binders is always from vinyl material to be printed, film laminated paper which is glued and “wrapped” around board.
The benefits of vinyl ring binders over a “case wrapped” ring binder are four fold
- Vinyl binders can be easily produced with “clear pockets” attached (or sealed) to the spine, or outside or inside of the cover (See pictures #1 to #9)
- If litho quality graphics are wanted a full sized “litho printed” sheet it can be “trapped” or “sealed” to the outside front cover (or in addition the spine and/or the outside back cover) (See picture #10)
- For customization a full colour litho printed can be easily added or removed from the front cover in which is called an overlay binder
- Some clients want the front cover or both front and back covers “padded.” The covers have a “cushion” effect. This effect is much harder to produce in a litho wrapped case binder (See picture #11)
Pockets have a wide range of costs. If pockets in pictured #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #8, #9 would cost X cents each, pockets in picture #1 and #7 would cost 10 times as much because the expensive pockets are sealed at a completely separate sealing operation.
The metal rings in binders come in different styles. (See picture #12)
The latest change in the market is the increasingly frequent customer requests for “coloured” metal rings. We can supply a whole range of colours…shiny, matte or dull. (See picture #13)
Picture #14 is a screen printed binder
- SmoothAll Users
- Often shiny
- Easier to add pockets than other binder
- Styles such as polythene and case wrapped binder are easier to personalized with digitally printed sheets “trapped” to the outside of the front cover
P.S. We stock 100’s of vinyl colours (See picture #15)