Die Cutting is just one of the services we provide, and we do it all in-house. This reduces the time required to complete jobs, so we can often accommodate tight turnarounds.
The Tear-Strip Envelope featured in the email arrived in our plant printed on 10pt stock. We took the 28” x 40” sheets from start to finish in 6 operations:
1. Die cutting the sheet
2. Folding the two long, narrow side flaps
4. Our box gluers applied a plastic tear strip and Kleen Stik double-sided tape all in-line.
5. Folding and gluing a full-sized pocket panel
6. Folding and gluing the folder closed
“A picture is worth a thousand words; and a sample is worth a thousand pictures!” Need a sample? Please ask us for one! E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a quote or more information, please select an email address listed below:
When you receive an estimate from us, our price includes two-way shipping (dock-to-dock). Our shipping team handles all:
- Trucking & Expediting
- Carrier communication & Border paperwork
- Customs charges & Brokerage fees
- Our production time includes two-way shipping