YOU PRINT. WE GLUE.
Remoistenable glue is used most commonly for mail-order blanks (MOBs) and mail-order envelopes (MOEs). Most people think of remoistenable glue as “lick and stick” glue. We produce remoistenable hot melt glue folders on 4 machines, in quantities from just a 1,000 to millions. In a single pass, we can:
• Perforate one or two directions and multiple positions
• Apply lines of remoistenable hot melt glue or U-shape glue to form pockets
• Apply labels in one or two positions
• Clip seal shut on one, two, or three sides
• Ink-jet addresses
• Imprint or number on one or two sides of the sheet