What does retail packaging have to do with our bindery? Lots!
As you can see from the following pictures, we can do a wide range of retail packaging. Each job is completely custom, sometimes requiring several operations. All these products pictured require extensive hand assembly and with these products they all had to closed with either eyelets or rivets. Quantities range from hundreds to tens of thousands. Customers range from brokers to wholesalers, manufactures, distributors and stores.
Often, part of the jobs may require die-cutting, foil stamping, collating, and the final boxing or packaging of multiple pieces in appropriate boxes for shipping.
- Each job is completely unique
- Each job requires both machine operations and extensive “hand-work”
- Multiple operations (as many as up to 12!) performed in our own plant
- Very short production time because of our large capacity
- We can also offer flat-wire stitching, side sewing, metal cornering, gluing, mounting, bar code labeling warehousing in our 72,500 square foot plant
Factors to Consider
- For retail packaging projects, consider what components we are to supply, such as:
- Clear vinyl
- Heavy paper stocks for headers
- Foil stamping
- Single ply/corrugate boxes for shipping